The 2018 Cemtek KVB-Enertec’s Emissions Monitoring Seminar & Training
The EMST is a customer focused event hosted by Cemtek KVB Enertec, biannually, in beautiful Southern California. The 2018 User’s Group will offer a wide variety of CEMS training courses and topics to our attendees. Coordinated by our very own staff of senior level CEMS specialists, as well as expert guest speakers the Cemtek KVB Enertec EMST provides our customers with training on the latest and greatest existing and emerging technologies available for compliance and process improvement. Call (504) 500-1322 to find out how you can be a part of this years event. Below are six of the topics that were offered in our most recent seminar in October 2016 followed by other general activities.
- CII NOx Probes AP2E Cavity Ringdown Laser Technology
- Maintenance of Continuous Emissions Mercury Monitoring
- Petrochemical Sample Probes and Sample Systems for Gas Analysis
- NOx Troubleshooting and Optimization of Combined Cycle SCR Systems
- MultiPoint Probes to Mitigate Stack Stratification
- Hands-on analyzer and sample system training
- Process instrumentation and combustion optimization
- New and emerging monitoring technologies training
- CEMS maintenance, service and parts
- Tunable Diode Laser (TDL) monitoring for HCl and NH3
- FTIR CEMS training
- PC MACT and MATS compliance
- Networking and evening entertainment events
- Cemtek factory tours and much, much more!