The acoustic principle has become a growth driver for flow meters. More and more users have already begun to appreciate the advantages of contact free measurements. With a comprehensive range of products and solutions we can determine flow in various applications. Accuracy and reliability are given top priority. HydroVision products owe their quality to rigorous testing under laboratory conditions and their continuous development. We are not satisfied until our instruments meet the required accuracy under real field conditions.
- New Modular Type Flow Meter
- Transit Time
- Magnetic Clamp-On
- Portable Survey Acoustic
- Portable Acoustic Doppler
Looking for a suitable flowmeter?
Test our interactive product finder.
Just answer a few questions to your requirements
and find out the right flow meter.
Hydro Power Plant
Successful installation of
Ductus TT internal mount
Mobile flow measurement.
Deployment in Malawi.
radar flow measurement
from a bridge in Asia
Transit-time flow measurement
system successfully installed
in the U.K.
hydro power plant
Kanalis TT flow meter
installation with solar
Modular transmitter type MT
New modular transmitter for data processing, storage and easy presentation via graphical user interface. New generation of stationary flow measurement.
Read more ›
The Product Selection Guide (link above) is a good start, but we suggest you contact us for the following
- Ask us how to construct a part number so we can…
- Provide a budgetary price for a planned project. Then…
- Ask to see a demo flow meter. We have demo models equipment we can bring to you.
Call 504-500-1322, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Would you like to know how to select the flow meter you need?
We have a technical guide we can send you. We can ask the right questions.
- What about installation? We can do a free walk-thru to identify installation specific
parameters that need to be identified and measured.
Again, call our main LA number 504-500-1322, or email email@example.com
- Would you like to know how these flow meters compare to other methods, i.e., a bubbler?
We can email what you need to know.