The Blue-I chlorine analyzer is based on revolutionary electro-optic IP technology and unique control algorithms.We have acquired the know-how and expertise through years of first hand involvement in a variety of applications around the world, together with input from our customers, engineers and creative designers. We have designed the best solutions in water quality analysis, dosing and control for municipal and industrial applications.
Blue-I is a global provider of advanced controllers and analyzers for the water treatment market. Blue-I analyzers identify, quantify and analyze the chemical components of water and measure parameters such as chlorine, pH, redox, turbidity, conductivity and temperature.
Our customers worldwide use Blue-I analyzers to optimize water-based processes and analysis in a variety of applications, industries and environments, including the chemical industries; food and beverage industries; potable water purification facilities; oil and gas industries; off-shore environments; swimming pools and spas.
Blue-I’s on-site products offer accurate measurements at reduced total-cost-of-ownership (TCO). Moreover, the analyzers’ high-precision measurements excel even in harsh conditions and challenging environments.
At Blue I, we have developed cutting-edge technologies to serve variety of water measurement needs:
- A highly accurate colorimeter technology
- A versatile, multi-Parameter, amperometric technology
- A revolutionary, automated, electro-optic technology
Blue I’s extensive field experience and patented technology make it the ideal partner for a wide range of water analysis applications. The company’s products operate at leading industrial and municipal factories around the world.
- SmartLEA – MultiParameter DC-Powered Analyzer
- HG-602 – Amperometric Chlorine Analyzer
- HG-702 – DPD Chlorine Analyzer
- HG-702 TurbiPlus – 3-in-1 Water Quality Analyzer with Turbidity, Free chlorine,
and/or Total chlorine in one unit
- HG-HighCl – High Chlorine / MultiParameter Analyzer
- HG-TotalCl – Total Chlorine / MultiParameter Analyzer
- WaterGuard- Remote Data Transmission (Web and GPRS Text) Package